Professional Hoofcare Provider Certificate Program Daisy is taking her educational courses to a whole new level with this professional certification!
Do you feel you do a 'good' job for 80% of the hooves you work on? And yet the remaining 20% don't respond as well or you need more tools in your toolbox to help? Whether your 20% is 1 of 4 feet on your own horse, or 20% of horses on your books, the feet you touch will benefit from this program.
This program is for owners who want to start and grow their trimming skills to a professional level and for professional hoofcare providers who want to upskill their own businesses.
Level 1: Assessment and Hoof Mapping Level 2: Subtractive Processes (trimming) Level 3: Additive Processes (glue and composite shoeing) Business and Customer Management
This expansive learning opportunity is designed to give you the skills, knowledge, and experience essential to become an elite, prosperous, and successful full-time hoof care provider. With this program, you will be able to train your eye to have 'x-ray vision' and see the internal anatomy reliably in relation to the external hoof. You'll be able to easily apply that knowledge and the tools you learn through this program to benefit the horses in your care, no matter what the hoof challenges may be. You will learn how to run your business for financial success, create dynamic teams with veterinarians, other equine professionals, and owners alike. You will learn how to see the horse's balance in 3-D, and make decisions based on the model of Postural Rehabilitation taught to Daisy by Dr. Judith Shoemaker, and how to prioritize your hoof care work for whole horse wellness: physical, mental, emotional and social health. Join our dynamic community of like-minded hoof care providers.
By enrolling you will feel confident helping the horse today and setting them up for their best future! You will be surrounded by like-minded people on the same awe-inspiring journey: to be the best advocate for the horse and their hooves, every day! Click this button to get more information!
Do you have 'x-ray' vision? Can you confidently see the anatomy inside the horse's foot from the outside? Gain confidence with Daisy!
Need help with tool use? Glue-on composite shoe application? Understanding and addressing hoof pathologies? We have resources to help you!
Daisy is a dynamic person who loves to mentor, teach and cheerlead those around her. Her passion is helping horses live their best lives through providing and teaching hoof care through a truly integrative whole horse platform.
Daisy has been a farrier practicing around the world for 20 years, and supports horses who need more intensive interventions on site at Daisy Haven Farm in Pennsylvania as well. In 2009, Daisy started teaching hoof educational courses and since then, travels the US and abroad teaching and speaking about the horse and hoof. Daisy has taken a lot of her educational content to online platforms as well.